Welcome home to this remodeled, elegant condo in the historic Swann-Daingerfield building built in 1802. This exclusive Victorian building is located in the heart of Old Town, & was recently added to the National Register of Historic … [Read more]
It’s important to have a concerned, but objective, third party like Nesbitt Realty help you stay focused on the issues most important to you. Sometimes Northern Virginia are available but not actively advertised for sale. Check with Nesbitt Realty before you get your hopes up.
If you have questions about this property in Northern Virginia, talk to Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty can also help you with these similarly priced places around 22314.
What nearby communities have similarly priced homes?
|Baggett Tract||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Old Town Alexandria||1 Active|
|Old Town Village||1 Active|
|Parker Gray Historic District||3 Active|
|Swann Daingerfield||1 Active|
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In Alexandria?
|Affordable ($1 to $300,000)||6 Active|
|Entry-Level ($300,001 to $750,000)||20 Active|
From $550,000 to $650,000
- $650,000: 3921 Charles Ave, Alexandria, VA 22305 | Lenox Place At Sunnyside | Comparables |
- $639,000: 630 S Fayette St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables |
- $619,000: 428 N Henry St #B, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Parker Gray Historic District | Comparables |
- $625,000: 1411 Roundhouse Ln, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Village | Comparables |
- $609,000: 1501 Anderson Ct, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Lincolnia Hills | Comparables |
- $599,900: 415 Laverne Ave, Alexandria, VA 22305 | Del Ray | Comparables |
- $650,000: 1306 Oronoco St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables |
- $610,000: 305 Buchanan St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Baggett Tract | Comparables |
- $649,950: 513 Triadelphia Way, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Beauregard Station | Comparables |
- $625,000: 546 E Nelson Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Del Ray | Comparables |
To view this unit, contact Nesbitt Realty.