I'm Nesbitt Realty.
300 South Union St #Residence 3-305 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condominium in the City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you.
My goal as a Realtor is to find the best condominium for my buyer client. That might be 300 South Union St #Residence 3-305 but it might be some other condominium in Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself.
When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Robinson Landing is 2,457.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options beside Robinson Landing.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the area, like 300 South Union St #Residence 1-303 or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 300 South Union St #Residence 3-105.
Our small business gets big results.