Hello, we’re Nesbitt Realty! 318 Prince St #7 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But we’re not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. At least, not until we know your goals. It’s more important to us that we find the right place for you.
We’d like to chat about your requirements so that you can realistically study if buying a 2-bedroom 2-baths condo in Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what’s important to you.
It’s hard to know what’s best for another person, but it’s easy for you to say what’s best for yourself.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is central.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot of rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Prince Street Club
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Prince Street Club is 1,454.
- Do you want the most expensive condominium in the neighborhood, like 318 Prince St #7 or do you prefer the least expensive place of residence
- Residents at Prince Street Club enjoy additional benefits from this community..
Types of Condos
Many people picture a high-rise building filled with apartments when they think of a condominium. But, not all condos are high-rises. In fact, not all condos are buildings, much less hi-rises! For example, a bare land condo is a condominium in which the owner owns land only.
Even horses are getting into the act! Some stables have gone condo. In a stable condo, the owner purchases a single stall for his horse in a stable, but shares the stable and grounds with other horses and owners. At a marina, it is possible to condo a single slip from a dock. In both cases, the owners pay a fee to the association for maintenance, but in both cases, the owner is solely responsible for his interest in the condo.
A more common type of condominium is the garden-style condo. Garden-style condos are one to five floors of condominiums and usually don’t have an elevator. From the exterior, townhouse condos look exactly like regular condominiums.
It is even possible to have a single family residence titled as a condo. This can happen in a vacation community where the association maintains the exterior and grounds of the house, while the owners have possession of the interior of the house.