renting units is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Most renters shop rental homes through a combination of:
- perusing info and pictures online
- the ability to work with a attentive managing agent during their stay
In addition to tenants finding us, Nesbitt Realty also acquires renters through:
- Military Housing Office
- government organizations
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
- relocation companies
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several basic tactics:
- REALTORS® Advantage– Nesbitt Realty has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental properties lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- The Internet – Nesbitt has one of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Through our website, we deliver info on rentals to prospective tenants that are planning to relocate to Northern Virginia and the the national capital. Our rentals are posted online through website and the top 75+ searched rental websites on the internet.
- Word-of-mouth – Our tiny real estate brokerage regularly receives referrals from our current and past lessees, friends of our tenants, and from other Realtors in Alexandria, Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty already cares for landlords in the City of Alexandria; and, we'd love to help you too! To learn more about the full-list of what we do, contact an agent today. We are fully authorized to manage investment home in the Commonwealth, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation. .
We have these vital associations and affiliations:
Learn more about about property management
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
$1,350 :: 0 BR :: 0 BA :: 0 HB :: 550 SQFT :: Alexandria 22314
Normally, Nesbitt Realty charges a small percentage of the rent that is collected, and that is why landlords confirm that our fees are some of the lowest property management fees in Northern Virginia. The duties and responsibilities of your designated Nesbitt Realty property manager is outlined in the contract that is ratified by both Nesbitt Realty and the landlord. Our property management agreement is legal and recognized as it was prepared by the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors staff attorneys. This is a standardized agreement and it details the financial responsibilities, and it also specifies the types of financial reports that a landlord may expect.
What We Guarantee You
You are guaranteed that your designated Nesbitt Realty property manager aligns his/her work in accordance with amended laws and condo regulations which are relevant to your specific situation. Let us relieve your real estate burden. Do give us a call at (703) 765-0300 to discuss any questions or concerns that you may have.
[Learn more about commitment to excellence in property management now.