Are you dreaming about attaining real estate in Alexandria?
I am your ace on townhomes in Alexandria.
Listed in Alexandria
Buying a townhouse is a great way to start your independence in the world, but it can also be a great option for empty-nesters looking to downsize and enjoy life. Buying a townhouse is a great way to live in a desirable location.
Another benefit of a townhouse is that you may not have the hassles of yard work and gutter cleaning. A townhouse can provide the freedom from maintaining the lawn and house so that you can focus on your life inside and outside of your home rather than working on and around your home.
All the information provided will aid and guide your search through tips and steps to follow to make sure your new townhouse life will start out in the best way possible. Any major purchase such as a new home can be a difficult one to say the least, but it doesn’t have to be.
3 beds, 3 full baths
Home size: 2045
Added: 09/05/19, Last Updated: 10/12/2019
Property Type: Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX239440
Subdivision: Printers Row
List Price: 1275000.00
- Properties at have been on the market an average of 41 days.
- The most common heating system at Printers Row is zoned.
- Townhouses at Printers Row are 6 years old and were built in 2013.
- The average living area at Printers Row is 2,045 sqft.
- 322 Third St is the most expensive 3-bedroom townhouse for sale at Printers Row and 322 Third St is the cheapest townhouse currently on the market.
- The most common cooling system at Printers Row is central a/c.