Will Nesbitt is a local expert with years of experience in Alexandria and can help you sift through your choices in 22314.
301 S Saint Asaph St has a lot to offer a buyer in 22314 in Alexandria.
- The subject property has been asking 7 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 16
- 301 S Saint Asaph St is listed for sale for $3,575,000.
- The median age of places in Old Town SE Quadrant is 207 years of age.
- 301 S Saint Asaph St is located at Old Town SE Quadrant in the 22314 ZIP code.
- Detacheds in this enclave were built around 1812.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Welcome to the historic Lafayette House, named for the famous Revolutionary Frenchman, the Marquis de Lafayette, who visited Alexandria in 1824 and stayed at this gracious brick residence during his visit. The house is entirely free standing … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
priced between $3,545,000 to $3,605,000
|Old Town SE Quadrant||1 Active|
Will Nesbitt's Curated List For Home Purchasers Putting up About $3,575,000
No active listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
When you need us call me at (703)765-0300.