I'd like to talk about a solid agent. Ronald Ginyard, Sr. is a full-time, local real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around the City of Alexandria. I like 621 N Henry St. This townhouse in Alexandria, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Let's take a moment to sort through your priorities so that you can realistically think about if purchasing a $575,000 home in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22314. How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- What style of home do you prefer? If you like colonial townhouses, you'll love the community around 621 N Henry St.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what home have sold for in Old Town Alexandria? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town Alexandria.
- Do you need a garage? of the townhouses in this section have a garage.
- Do you want a basement? of the townhouses in this area have a basement.
- Do you need a handicap accessible home? Do you like steps?
How can we help achieve your real estate goals? Speak to an agent today to find out how. in 22314?”]Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?
$599,999 : 353 Wesmond Dr, Alexandria 22305
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 1,088 sq. ft.
Year built: 1941
Days on Market: 3
$575,000 : 900 Franklin St, Alexandria 22314
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 1,248 sq. ft.
Year built: 1820
Days on Market: 3
$579,900 : 2929 Sycamore St, Alexandria 22305
2 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,602 sq. ft.
Year built: 1955
Days on Market: 10