- the average number of days on the market is 24.
- the most expensive townhouse on the market is 1130 Powhatan St.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 1005 Colonial Ave.
- 1130 Powhatan St is currently listed for $699,998.
- How does your listing look compared with the townhouses priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What's the average days on market in your place?
Recently Sold At Westover
Beautiful and spacious Westover home coming this weekend! Home was gutted and completely rebuilt in 2009. Just over 3k sq ft on 3 levels. All new electrical, plumbing, and roof. Open floor plan with double-sided fireplace ideal for ... [Read more]SOLD!
Please note the open house has been cancelled. Welcome to this wonderful North Old Town home. Original features with modern amenities makes this two bedroom, two bath town home a delight. Beautiful hardwood flooring, throughout. An arched ... [Read more]SOLD!
In move-in condition, this lovely brick townhome features a totally renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new sparkling white cabinetry and granite counters. Both bathrooms were also fully renovated. Freshly painted throughout, ... [Read more]SOLD!
RENOVATION IN PROGRESS - TIME TO PUT YOUR PERSONAL TOUCHES! INCREDIBLE LOCATION! AVAILABLE "AS-IS" FOR 575K. End unit townhouse with huge yard in a popular neighborhood in Old Towns Alexandria. Tennis courts and playground DIRECTLY behind the ... [Read more]SOLD!
This spacious Westover Place townhome offers 2,311 finished square feet plus a 2 car garage. Only 4 years old, the open concept floor plan with gleaming hard wood floors will impress! The kitchen boasts a large island breakfast bar, and has ... [Read more]SOLD!
Sold off market to builder [Read more]SOLD!
INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY! Near Amazon HQ | National Landing | Old Town We could have sold this hugely popular, semi-attached "twin" single family home in the desirable Westover, Alexandria neighborhood several times the first week it listed...to ... [Read more]SOLD!
Absolutely charming and move-in ready brick colonial in sought-after Westover. Close proximity to Westover Village for ice cream, Lost Dog Cafe and the Italian Store. Exceptional remodeled/expanded updates include kitchen, opened up floor-plan, ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a dwelling without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer