- Collect rents. Place rents into an escrow account. Disburse funds to pay bills, income to landlords, and fees to the property management company.
- Keep a record of all money and receipts and furnish that record on a regular basis to the landlord.
- Deal with HOA/COA.
- Manage tenant relations including maintenance requests and late fee notices. We also deal with a laundry list of tenant problems: unauthorized guests, unauthorized pets, parking issues, tenant cleanliness, noise violations, neighbor complaints, etc. If necessary, we manage the process of prosecuting actions to evict tenants.
- Ensure compliance with state laws, local ordinances, licensing requirements, association rules, Fair Housing laws, insurance requirements, and IRS requirements.
- Manage and dispatch handymen as needed.
- Inspect the property at the time of move-in at the time of move-out and make random inspections during tenancy.
What's for rent in Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $1,000)||1 Active|
|Affordable (1001 to $1,500)||26 Active|
|Entry-Level (1501 to $2,000)||118 Active|
|Nice (2001 to $2,800)||155 Active|
|Premium (2801 to $3,200)||61 Active|
|Luxury (3201 to $4,000)||46 Active|
|Super Luxury ($4,001 and up)||22 Active|
Market ValuesContact us for an accurate assessment of your property’s value at Old Town Alexandria. Currently for rent at Old Town Alexandria If you need a renter at Old Town Alexandria, Nesbitt Realty can help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
Rentals in Old Town Alexandria
$1,875 - 922 S Washington St #311
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 861 sq. ft.
Year built: 1941
Bright, sunny 2 bedroom unit features cherry hardwood floors, galley kitchen with stainless ... [Read more]
Recent Sales at Old Town Alexandria
$769,000 - 502 Gibbon St SOLD!
3 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,598 sq. ft.
Year built: 1986
Beautifully renovated all brick flounder townhouse in the heart of the southeast quadrant of ... [Read more]