Nesbitt Realty serves landlords in Alexandria.
If you’ve never hired the services of a property manager before, you’ll probably want to learn as much as possible about the process and what exactly property managers’ portfolio entails. In the broadest sense, here’s what all property managers do (or promise to do):
- Collect rents. Place rents into an escrow account. Disburse funds to pay bills, income to landlords, and fees to the property management company.
- Keep a record of all money and receipts and furnish that record on a regular basis to the landlord.
- Deal with HOA/COA.
- Manage tenant relations including maintenance requests and late fee notices. We also deal with a laundry list of tenant problems: unauthorized guests, unauthorized pets, parking issues, tenant cleanliness, noise violations, neighbor complaints, etc. If necessary, we manage the process of prosecuting actions to evict tenants.
- Ensure compliance with state laws, local ordinances, licensing requirements, association rules, Fair Housing laws, insurance requirements, and IRS requirements.
- Manage and dispatch handymen as needed.
- Inspect the property at the time of move-in at the time of move-out and make random inspections during tenancy.
Money in general does not flow from the landlord to the property manager. Money flows from the tenant to the property manager to the landlord. Fees and commissions are withheld from collected rents.
Our standard agreement is a one year term, but either party can terminate the arrangement with a 30-day-notice.
The next step is to learn a little more about what differentiates us from other property managers.
What's for rent in Alexandria?
|Budget (1 to $1,000)||1 Active|
|Affordable (1001 to $1,500)||26 Active|
|Entry-Level (1501 to $2,000)||118 Active|
|Nice (2001 to $2,800)||155 Active|
|Premium (2801 to $3,200)||61 Active|
|Luxury (3201 to $4,000)||46 Active|
|Super Luxury ($4,001 and up)||22 Active|
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property’s value at Old Town Alexandria. Currently for rent at Old Town Alexandria If you need a renter at Old Town Alexandria, Nesbitt Realty can help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
Rentals in Old Town Alexandria
$1,875 – 922 S Washington St #311
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 861 sq. ft.
Year built: 1941
Bright, sunny 2 bedroom unit features cherry hardwood floors, galley kitchen with stainless … [Read more]
Recent Sales at Old Town Alexandria
$769,000 – 502 Gibbon St SOLD!
3 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,598 sq. ft.
Year built: 1986
Beautifully renovated all brick flounder townhouse in the heart of the southeast quadrant of … [Read more]
Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information. To sell or rent out your property in 22314 in Alexandria contact today.