I am Nesbitt Realty.
I’d like to say that this place of residence in 22314 is a great purchase for $254,000 but I can’t. That’s because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it’s not the right home for my buyer client, it’s not the right home.
My objective with this article is to help you learn your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what’s important to you. It’s hard to know what’s best for another person, but it’s easy for you to say what’s best for yourself.
- Do public schools matter to you? 1718 W Abingdon Dr #202 is served by Jefferson-Houston Elementary School and .
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood’s most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How many baths do you need? 1718 W Abingdon Dr #202 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 1718 W Abingdon Dr #202 has 0 half baths.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is central.
We want what’s best for the client.