Here's a selection of properties prepared by me, Nesbitt Realty, specifically for buyer clients trying to find mid 20th-century places at Braddock Road Metro in Northern Virginia .
If you're looking at a unit purchase close to Braddock Road Metro Station in 22314 , it only makes sense to take a look at 1119 N Pitt St #2a.
- The places in this area are masonry colonials with an average of 612 sqft of living space.
- Units in this community were built around 1944.
- 1119 N Pitt St #2a is listed for sale for $345,000.
- 1119 N Pitt St #2a is located at Canal Place in the 22314 ZIP code.
- The median age of homes in Canal Place is 76 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
More proposals at Braddock Road Metro
Nesbitt Realty's Ideas For Home Buyers
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.