Here's a selection of properties prepared by me, Nesbitt Realty
, specifically for buyer clients trying to find mid 20th-century places at Braddock Road Metro in Northern Virginia .
If you're looking at a unit purchase close to Braddock Road Metro Station in 22314 , it only makes sense to take a look at 1119 N Pitt St #2a.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us.
- The places in this area are masonry colonials with an average of 612 sqft of living space.
- Units in this community were built around 1944.
- 1119 N Pitt St #2a is listed for sale for $345,000.
- 1119 N Pitt St #2a is located at Canal Place in the 22314 ZIP code.
- The median age of homes in Canal Place is 76 years of age.
[Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers
More proposals at Braddock Road Metro
Nesbitt Realty's Ideas For Home Buyers
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 583 sq.ft.
Property Type: Unit/Flat for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX253154
Subdivision: Old Town
Added: 11/13/20, Last Updated: 11/13/2020
See more in Metro Braddock Road
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.