1201 N Royal St #203 is an amazing condo in Northern Virginia, but it's not for every buyer.
My goal in this post is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is forced air.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the area, like 681 Chain Bridge Rd or do you prefer the least expensive unit like 75 S Reynolds St #201.
- Homes around 1201 N Royal St #203 were built around 2003. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options not far from 1201 N Royal St #203.
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In Alexandria?
How Much Do Similarly-Sized Condos Cost In 22314?
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In 22314?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)
Contact Nesbitt Realty
today to discuss your condo needs and wants list. Find out why our clients love us
. Call (703)765-0300. Nesbitt Realty wants you to find the right home at the right time.