I assist home buyers find large mid-market units at a Metro Stop In Alexandria .
This dwelling is a 1 bedroom with 997 sqft of living space.
- The units in this neighborhood are masonry federals with an average of 2,208 sqft of living space.
- The median age of units in Old Town Alexandria is 120 years of age.
- Residences in this community were built around 1900.
- The neighborhood is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools, and T.C. Williams High School.
- 400 Madison St #306 is for sale for $499,900.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Tour this beautiful updated condo with custom built-ins and high-end finishes throughout. Unit 306 is specifically designed for today’s lifestyle with an expansive balcony for outside entertaining, updated kitchen with custom-designed counters … [Read more]
More recommendations at Braddock Road Metro
Live Near The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.