- The units in this neighborhood are masonry federals with an average of 2,208 sqft of living space.
- The median age of units in Old Town Alexandria is 120 years of age.
- Residences in this community were built around 1900.
- The neighborhood is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools, and T.C. Williams High School.
- 400 Madison St #306 is for sale for $499,900.
More recommendations at Braddock Road Metro
Tour this beautiful updated condo with custom built-ins and high-end finishes throughout. Unit 306 is specifically designed for today’s lifestyle with an expansive balcony for outside entertaining, updated kitchen with custom-designed counters … [Read more]
Live Near The MetroAre you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.