- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condo community have a garage.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Port Royal Condominium
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condo? Do you like steps?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Port Royal Condominium? Here's what has Recently sold at Port Royal Condominium.
I am Andrew Patton. I'm a local real estate professional specializing condos in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. 801 N Pitt St N #202 is a wonderful condo, but it's not for every buyer. My client's priorities are my priorities. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate hopes in Alexandria. I'd love to hesitate to advise you to resolve exactly what your expectations are on your condo purchase in The City of Alexandria. You have a lot of condominium options in Alexandria. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: