- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like smaller condos, you'll love the section around Port Royal Condominium.
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the area, like 801 N Pitt St #808 or do you prefer the least expensive place like 801 N Pitt St #301.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
I love my job. I love being a hard-working licensed real estate adviser and I'd love to help you find your next home. 801 N Pitt St #301 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in The City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you. Let's pause to sort through your needs so that you can realistically think through if purchasing a 0-bedroom 1-baths condo in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. What's important to you? To get the home you want, firstly you need to know what you want and what you can afford.