Noteworthy $614,900 || Alexandria VA 223141115 Cameron St #214 in 22314 in the City of Alexandria may be a most compatible neighborhood for some buyers. In contrast, you'll want to get some basic specifics about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
The City of Alexandria Factors
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 53 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,368 sqft. But, 1115 Cameron St #214 has 1,015 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $606 . However, 1115 Cameron St #214 is $606 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1115 Cameron St #214 is 14 years old.
Central elegance awaits you here at The Prescott! Located in the heart of Old Town Alexandria, this chic and stylish 2 bedroom 2 bath condo is the perfect combo of the walkable lifestyle and luxury amenities that you crave. Did someone say ... [Read more]
Communities In 22314 With This Size HomeAll the places in this table have places advertised for sale which are approximately the same living area as 1115 Cameron St #214. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a few sections, a property seeker can know what is truly available in 22314. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.
How Much Does A Modest Condo Not Unlike 1115 Cameron St #214 Cost In 22314 in Alexandria?
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 1115 Cameron St #214Condos in the City of Alexandria are close to 47 years old. Is the age of the condo of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes available in the City of Alexandria? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for circa $614,900.
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||3 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||1 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||7 Active|
|Early 20th Century (1900 - 1937)||1 Active|
|19th Century (1800 - 1899)||1 Active|