- The highest priced condominium at Old Town Alexandria is listed for $1,799,000. Do you know if 801 N Pitt St #307 is a good value?
- Homes around 801 N Pitt St #307 were built around 1880. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Old Town Alexandria? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town Alexandria.
- Residents at Old Town Alexandria enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- How many baths do you need? 801 N Pitt St #307 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 801 N Pitt St #307 has 0 half baths.
If you don't know me, my name is Nesbitt Realty. I'm a local agent specializing condos in The City of Alexandria. I like 801 N Pitt St #307. This condo at Old Town Alexandria in 22314 looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Let's slow down to resolve your concerns so that you can realistically settle whether purchasing a $222,000 0-bedroom 1-baths traditional-style condo in Alexandria is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? How important is 22314 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?