Enchanting Mid-Sized 2-Bedroom Condo ‧ Alexandria VA 22314It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re considering buying a new condo such as 601 N Fairfax St #214.
Real Estate Aspects About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 601 N Fairfax St #214 is 7 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $819 . Conversely, 601 N Fairfax St #214 is $819 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 81 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,393 sqft. In contrast, 601 N Fairfax St #214 has 1,825 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Live your best life at The Oronoco, Old Town Alexandria's iconic condominium building located on Oronoco Bay Park overlooking the Potomac River. Exceptional residence includes 1,825 square feet with 12 foot ceilings and walls of windows ... [Read more]$1,495,000 ‧ 2 BR ‧ 2 BA ‧ 1 HB ‧ 1,825 SQFT ‧ 601 N Fairfax St #214 Alexandria 22314 VA More about Price: $1,495,000 : 601 N Fairfax St #214, Alexandria, VA 22314 || Beds: 2 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,825 || Days On Market: 3 ||
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Stuart's advice of the day for buyers looking at 601 N Fairfax St #214 in AlexandriaBesides, the most compatible time to buy in Alexandria, Virginia is entirely subjective. Hence, if you identify the perfect home now, don’t risk losing it because you’re trying to guess where the housing market in Alexandria is headed. 601 N Fairfax St #214 Alexandria VA 22314 is in The Oronoco and the 22314 Zip code and is currently available for $1,495,000. This condo has 1,825 sqft of above grade living area. In The Oronoco, residences are typically 7 years old. Nesbitt Realty specifically counsels our real estate agents to never steer purchasers. We always insist that home buyers choose the condo without interference from the Realtor. We use our experience to put choices in front of the property hunter. Moreover, a remarkable home buyer's needs and wants. Hence, he normally knows which home a shopper is going to choose, and where to find it. This partly intuition, but largely from experience. But even so, in the end we only provide words of advice and information. The home buyer---not the agent---always calls the shots. Stuart Nesbitt is very patient and helpful, and will maintain communication throughout the entire process.
Comparable In Price To 601 N Fairfax St #214Stuart Nesbitt can assist you, if you would like to learn more about 601 N Fairfax St #214 or any of the homes below. Besides, if needed, Stuart can provide details and more information.
- $1,488,000: 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1807, McLean, VA 22102 | The Boro | Comparables |
- $1,548,000: 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1606, McLean, VA 22102 | The Boro | Comparables |
- $1,505,000: 1201 N Royal St #208, Alexandria, VA 22314 | None Available | Comparables |
- $1,540,000: 1781 Pierce St N #301, Rosslyn, VA 22209 | Rosslyn | Comparables |