Striking $599,000 ↔ Alexandria VA 22314Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22314 area? Stuart Nesbitt can aid you with a property like 525 N Fayette St #405, but these facts may prove useful as well.
Real Estate Reasons About The 22314 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 36 years. 525 N Fayette St #405 is 14 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $704 . On the other hand, 525 N Fayette St #405 is $544 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 93 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,561 sqft. On the other hand, 525 N Fayette St #405 has 1,102 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
JOIN US FOR THE FIRST OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY 1-3PM! AGENTS WILL BE IN THE LOBBY AT CORNER OF PENDELTON & N. FAYETTE STREETS (Across from the Restaurant Bastille) TO DIRECT YOU UP THE ELEVATOR. This Luxury 2BR/2BA condo at The Henry, has a ... [Read more]
Neighborhoods In 22314 With Options Around $599,000All the enclaves in this table have properties on the market which are about the same living area as 525 N Fayette St #405. Why identify neighborhoods like this? Because, by comparing some communities, a buyer can appreciate what is in truth available in 22314.
|Old Town North||4 Active|
|Port Royal Condominium||1 Active|
|Carlyle Towers||1 Active|
|The Jamieson||1 Active|
|Arch Hall||1 Active|
What Elementary School Choices Are Available For A Similar List Price?Have you thought about the schools that your child will attend if you live at 525 N Fayette St #405? If you're looking to spend $599,000 in Northern VA, then might not be your only choice. The table below shows some of the other selections you may wish to contemplate.
Alexandria Home Buying Clues
Stuart's advice of the day for buyers looking at 525 N Fayette St #405 in AlexandriaStuart Nesbitt's knowledge of the area and of the real estate industry make Nesbitt Realty a terrific licensed real estate adviser and ally in what can be a very stressful time. This real estate is listed for $599,000. In this community, homes are typically 14 years old. Most people buy only a few places in their lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. Further, Stuart Nesbitt has already handled more transactions in the City of Alexandria in the last year than most home buyer will face in a lifetime.
More Listings Comparable To 525 N Fayette St #405Stuart Nesbitt can assist you, if you would like to learn more about 525 N Fayette St #405 or any of the homes below. Indeed, if needed, Stuart can provide details and more information.
- $610,000: 1800 Wilson Blvd #248, Arlington, VA 22201 | 1800 Wilson | Comparables |
- $585,000: 13226 Woodland Park Rd #1g, Herndon, VA 20171 | Waterview At Woodland Park | Comparables |
- $600,000: 1800 Wilson Blvd #440, Arlington, VA 22201 | Arlington | Comparables |
- $555,990: 1610 Bandit Loop, Reston, VA 20190 | Tall Oaks | Comparables |
- $645,750: 12120 Loblolly Dr, Fairfax, VA 22033 | Park At Fair Oaks | Comparables |
- $585,000: 888 N Quincy St #410, Arlington, VA 22203 | Residences At Liberty Center | Comparables |
- $565,000: 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #214, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello Condo | Comparables |