$615,000 ↔ Alexandria Virginia 22314There’s a wealth of information available for purchasers dreaming about homes similar to 1341 Chetworth Ct in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Secrets About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 43 years. 1341 Chetworth Ct is 45 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $635 . Nevertheless, 1341 Chetworth Ct is $635 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 95 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,529 sqft. Still, 1341 Chetworth Ct has 968 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
How Much Is A Mid 20th-Century 2-Bedroom Home In 22314 in Alexandria?Purchasing real estate similar to 620 Queen St is often the biggest monetary decision a typical resident of the City of Alexandria will ever make. Further, as an established agent, Andrew Patton is a property seeker's adviser who understands the sympathetic and explanatory support that purchasers need when finding and buying an interior unit townhouse in Alexandria, Virginia. Actually, there are always problems in 22314 in the City of Alexandria real estate. In contrast, a local real estate pro comparable to Andrew is able to advise you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying an interior unit townhouse in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "620 Queen St, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
Would You Pay $915,000 For A 2-BR 2 BA Condo In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?Should you lose sleep over purchasing a condo like 540 Second St #403 in the Alexandria area? Possibly, you're overlooking a better location? If you're from out of the area or if you are not an expert in 22314 in the City of Alexandria real estate, it's easy to miss some of the many homes for sale. On the other hand, Alan Clerinx will interview you to learn more about your needs and help identify the best property for you. What is more, there are always dangers in 22314 real estate. Above all, a bright real estate professional similar to Alain is able to help you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a dwelling in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "540 Second St #403, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Alexandria Area Real Estate FactsIf you're considering a residence like 649 First St, then this might a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22314 area.
Real Estate Aspects About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 44 years. 649 First St is 18 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $473 . Nevertheless, 649 First St is $543 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 87 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,720 sqft. However, 649 First St has 3,500 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
How Much Do Condos Cost At Old Town North in 22314 in the City of Alexandria?925 N Fairfax St #710 is a wonderful condo, But it's not for every buyer. It's a wise idea to sort out your priorities:
- What do you absolutely need from your condo?
- What would be nice if you could find it?
To get what you want, you need to know what you want Case in point.Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c? Do you like brick condo? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding? How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas? Continue reading "925 N Fairfax St #710, Alexandria VA 22314 For Sale"
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 759 sqft
Added: 09/23/22, Last Updated: 09/23/2022
Property Type: Condo for Rent
MLS Number: VAAX2017728
Subdivision: Old Town Alexandria<!--
List Price: 2750.00-->