2 Bedroom in Alexandria For $859,900
Here’s some specifics about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 327 N Royal St to help measure market value.
The 22314 Area Matters
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 87 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,515 sqft. But, 327 N Royal St has 1,212 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $709
. Conversely, 327 N Royal St is $709 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But even so, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 39 years. 327 N Royal St is 141 years old.
In addition, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But even so, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/16/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the 22314 area or for information about homes like 327 N Royal St.
Continue reading "327 N Royal St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Amazing opportunity in the heart of Old Town! Get the best architectural details Old Town has to offer AND the opportunity to add your own design to the home. Architectural details throughout add amazing charm and character as the interior is … [Read more]
$1,200,000 — 4 bed — 0 bath — 2 half-bath — Alexandria 22314
Continue reading "$1,200,000 On The Market At 524 N Washington St In Alexandria VA 22314"