Do you want to buy a super luxury property in Alexandria? There are only a limited number of mid-sized properties in Alexandria, Virginia right now. 10 Baker's Walk #402 is one of of those choices, Nesbitt Realty can help you find the most compatible place of residence for you. Continue reading "Finding A Super Luxury Property In Alexandria In Alexandria, Virginia"
Are you looking at condos for sale in the City of Alexandria? Talk to me. I am a local specialist. Continue reading "Learn More About Robinson Landing In 22314"
$1,395,000 In Alexandria Virginia 22314If you're considering a property like 16 Bakers Walk #104, then this can a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22314 in the City of Alexandria area.
The Alexandria Area Factors
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,553 sqft. However, 16 Bakers Walk #104 has 1,531 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $423 . Nevertheless, 16 Bakers Walk #104 is $911 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 16 Bakers Walk #104 is 1 years old.
Are you thinking about buying real estate with a garage in 22314? Continue reading "Check Out This $1,395,000 2-BR 2 BA Place With Garage On The Market In Alexandria, Virginia"