$1,395,000 In Alexandria Virginia 22314If you're considering a property like 16 Bakers Walk #104, then this can a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22314 in the City of Alexandria area.
The Alexandria Area Factors
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,553 sqft. However, 16 Bakers Walk #104 has 1,531 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $423 . Nevertheless, 16 Bakers Walk #104 is $911 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 16 Bakers Walk #104 is 1 years old.
Welcome home to this spacious and updated residence nestled in a quiet mews just three blocks from the river and two blocks from King Street. Unique to Old Town, this property offers a large front garden, deeded to the home (see PLAT in … [Read more]$1,365,000 |-| 4 bed |-| 3 bath |-| 2 half-bath |-| 3,040 sqft |-| Alexandria 22314 VA Continue reading "$1,365,000 |-| 320 N Royal St Alexandria VA 22314"
Elegant 2 bedroom and 2.5 bath with floor-to-ceiling windows, custom designer paint, balcony with a screen door, views that look over manicured courtyard, gas connected grill for summer fun! All cabinets replaced with formaldehyde free … [Read more]Continue reading "Special 2-bedroom Contemporary-style $1,395,000 :: 601 N Fairfax St #404 Alexandria VA 22314"
Turn of the century brick townhome in the heart of Old Town. One of Old Towns finest gems! Light, bright home with lots of natural light and windows; one of the many benefits of an end townhome. Enjoy all the charm of a historic home with all … [Read more]$1,395,000 |-| 3 BR |-| 3 BA |-| 1 HB |-| 2,464 SQFT |-| 300 N Queen St Alexandria 22314 VA |-| Old Town Alexandria |-| Continue reading "300 N Queen St Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale |-| $1,395,000"