Alexandria Virginia Listed :: $410,000
If you’re interested in learning more about homes like 501 Slaters Ln #214 in The City of Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The Alexandria Area Factors
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 43 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,565 sqft. Conversely, 501 Slaters Ln #214 has 1,168 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $427
. On the other hand, 501 Slaters Ln #214 is $351 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 501 Slaters Ln #214 is 51 years old.
In fact, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. On the other hand, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/12/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate information from the Alexandria area or for information about condos comparable to 501 Slaters Ln #214.
Continue reading "501 Slaters Ln #214, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Let's take a look at a number of $429,900 2-bedroom residences in Alexandria, Virginia.
Let's start with 400 Commonwealth Ave #306 Alexandria VA. The subject place is a 2 bedroom traditional at Rosemont in 22301 in the City of Alexandria.
Continue reading "400 Commonwealth Ave #306 Is A Home Around Braddock Road Metro In 22301 In Alexandria"
is a local Realtor working every day in and around 22314 in Alexandria.
1315 E Abingdon Dr #6 is a delightful condominium, but it's not for every buyer.
Continue reading "What Should You Expect If You're Paying $470,000 In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria?"