Naturally, you can find a 3 bedroom end unit townhouse for about $700,000 in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of premium residences in Alexandria. Maybe one of them is the perfect dwelling for you. If it's not 701 Massey Ln #B, then it might be one of the properties listed below. To take a closer look at this 3-bedroom 2-baths home email buyers agent Julie Nesbitt. She can help you with any premium 3-bedroom home listed for sale in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Are You Looking For A 3 Bedroom End Unit Townhouse For About $700,000?"
Real Estate Pieces of Info In The Alexandria AreaWhat do you want to pay for a new townhouse? How much can you afford to pay? 126 N Union St Alexandria VA 22314 is in Torpedo Factory and the 22314 Zip code and is currently listed for sale for $899,000. This home has 1,573 sqft of above grade living area. If you've set your budget around $900,000 you may want to take a hard look at 126 N Union St. Continue reading "126 N Union St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Home at Powhatan At Potomac Yard
Large Place For $839,900 in AlexandriaJulie Nesbitt tells us at a price of $839,900, 918 Slaters Ln, Alexandria VA is compelling to deliberate on. Compare 918 Slaters Ln to others similarly-sized homes in 22314. Continue reading "918 Slaters Ln, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Large End Unit Townhouse ※ Alexandria VA 22314Here’s some facts about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 735 Massey Ln #B to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Points
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 54 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,364 sqft. Conversely, 735 Massey Ln #B has 1,783 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $418 . On the other hand, 735 Massey Ln #B is $407 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 735 Massey Ln #B is 21 years old.
Real Estate Pieces of Info In The Alexandria AreaPurchasing real estate in the City of Alexandria like 1611 Hunting Creek Dr #B for many people is the biggest purchase an individual from 22314 will make. As a matter of fact, as a devoted and faithful real estate agent, Alan Clerinx is a buyer's guide who fully comprehends the informational and emotional support that home buyers need if choosing and buying a large 2-bedroom residence in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. What is more, there are other dangers which can be challenging to overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional like Alain can manage and overcome pitfalls associated with buying a condo in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "1611 Hunting Creek Dr #B, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Alexandria Virginia Listed /// $995,000Nesbitt Realty thinks 505 E Braddock Rd #706 is a very interesting home in Alexandria, Virginia. It's probably a good value. However, Nesbitt Realty can't recommend that you buy this place of residence right now. That's because, Nesbitt Realty's goal isn't to sell you this home. Nesbitt Realty's goal is to help you to Find your best property. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play.
There are a lot of things to look at. For example:How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas? Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what residences have sold for in this area? Here's what has Recently sold at Colecroft Station. What style of place do you prefer? If you like federal condos, you'll love the area around 505 E Braddock Rd #706. Continue reading "505 E Braddock Rd #706, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
Are you contemplating picking up real estate with a garage in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Continue reading "Luxury Townhouse For Sale With Garage In Alexandria, Virginia"
754 First St is located in 22314 at Old Town Alexandria. Pro Tip: find a buyer's agent like Julie Nesbitt who is a full-time expert on real estate in Alexandria.Julie Nesbitt can help you locate homes that meet your needs and are in your price range. Continue reading "How Much For 2 Bedrooms In 22314 In Alexandria?"
$1,395,000 In Alexandria Virginia 22314If you're considering a property like 16 Bakers Walk #104, then this can a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the 22314 in the City of Alexandria area.
The Alexandria Area Factors
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,553 sqft. However, 16 Bakers Walk #104 has 1,531 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $423 . Nevertheless, 16 Bakers Walk #104 is $911 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 16 Bakers Walk #104 is 1 years old.