523 Bashford Ln #5 is located in the City of Alexandria. What's the best way to win a bidding war? Avoid one. There are only two possible outcomes: you've paid more than anyone else would pay or you've wasted your time. Julie Nesbitt can help you locate homes that meet your needs and are in your price range. Agents come from all walks of life and some are much better than others. Interview Julie Nesbitt to see if Julie Nesbitt is the Realtor for you. Continue reading "Find A 1 Bedroom Home In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria For $300,000"
Find A 3 Bedroom Penthouse in the Alexandria Area For $1,750,000
How Much Does 2,145 Sqft Of Home In Alexandria Cost?1115 Cameron St #405, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is selling for $1,750,000. For this reason, you may want to reflect on this penthouse (depending upon your budget). Conversely, the average living area of places in The Prescott is 2,145 sqft. Continue reading "1115 Cameron St #405, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Recently Sold Homes In 22314 in AlexandriaWhat is your home at The Prescott in 22314 in point of fact worth? Nesbitt Realty can help you find the market value of your penthouse in Alexandria for free. Are you considering selling your home in the Alexandria Area at The Prescott? If so, it's advisable to investigate what penthouses close to your home are asking and what has recently sold. Not to mention, sold homes can give a seller an idea what the seller's own home will fetch. Phone Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in at The Prescott:Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Sell Your Residence In The City Of Alexandria At The Prescott Fast And For The Best Price"
Prices And Pictures Of in the NOVA region 22314 ※ $3,450,000Here’s some reasons about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 601 N Fairfax St #513 to help measure market value.
The City of Alexandria Reasons
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 104 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,421 sqft. Conversely, 601 N Fairfax St #513 has 3,035 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $1,137 . Conversely, 601 N Fairfax St #513 is $1,137 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 45 years. 601 N Fairfax St #513 is 8 years old.
If you are a novice or an experienced owner, Nesbitt Realty can guide you to obtain your goals. Nesbitt Realty manages rental residences in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "Our Family-Run Small Real Estate Brokerage Can Take Care Of Your Residence In And Around The City Of Alexandria"
Do you want to buy a 2 bedroom property for about $1,000,000? There are only a limited number of modest penthouses in Alexandria, Virginia right now. 515 N Washington St #402 is one of of those selections, Nesbitt Realty can help you spot the ideal home for you. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Home Shoppers Looking For A 2 Bedroom Property For About $1,000,000"
What Can I Get In Alexandria For $1,500,000?
1,687 Sqft Residence For $1,499,900 in 22314Monika Ortiz tells us that 515 N Washington St #405, Alexandria VA is a recently-built mid-sized opportunity at $1,499,900. In contrast, consider that the average living area of places in the 22314 area is 2,650. Continue reading "515 N Washington St #405, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
Would You Pay $325,000 For A $325,000 2-bedroom colonial-style Home In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?We really like the dream home opportunities in 22314 especially at 1726 W Abingdon Dr #201. Here's some basic tidbits.
The 22314 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 81 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,472 sqft. But, 1726 W Abingdon Dr #201 has 819 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $277 . But, 1726 W Abingdon Dr #201 is $397 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Conversely, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 39 years. 1726 W Abingdon Dr #201 is 79 years old.
You may want to look at these facts when making your penthouse selection. Continue reading "The Henry Surprises"